We’re now well over halfway through Prime Day. As we head into the final stretch many products will run out and deals will end early. The good news is that there are still plenty of great deals out there! We asked our team to figure out what Android Authority feels are some of the very best Prime Day deals you can still get now. There we several suggestions, so let’s dive right in and take a look at some of our favorite Prime Day deals that are still available!
This Garmin Fenix 5S Plus deal is absolutely insane
There have been a ton of great wearable deals over Prime Day, but Garmin was apparently saving one of its biggest discounts for last. Today Garmin discounted the Fenix 5S Plus down to just $340, a total savings of $309. This is a great price for those looking for a high-end fashionable watch, even if the watch is now three years old. The Fenix 5S Plus is an attractive but durable wristwatch and while not the newest, it has aged well.
The Garmin Fenix 5S Plus also supports onboard music playback, TOPO map support, and up to four hours of battery life in GPS mode. Grab it now while supplies last!
- Skagen Falster 3 for $189 ($106 off)
- Fossil Gen 5 watches for $179 ($116 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 for $369 ($31 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm, Bluetooth) for $209.99 (save $40)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm, LTE) for $309.99 (save $70)
- Garmin Forerunner 645 for $220 ($80 off)
- Fitbit Ionic for $179 ($70 off)
- Fitbit Versa 2 for $127.95 ($52 off)
- Garmin Vivoactive 4 for $290 ($60 off)
- Withings Steel HR for $120 (Up to $60 off)
- Withings Steel HR Sport for $140 ($60 off)
- Garmin Vivoactive 4S for $290 ($60 off)
Apple AirPods are cheaper than usual and people are snatching them up!
Yes, yes, this is an Android site. Still, Apple doesn’t dole out discounts often and so many are snatching up the AirPods on sale. You’ll save around $30-$49 depending on if you get the wireless or wired charging case. While SoundGuys, our audiophile sibling site, feels there are arguably better true wireless headphones out there for the money Apple products are iconic and many buy them due to brand power alone. With their discounted prices, the AirPods are finally a much better value and we can happily recommend them, especially if you’re an Apple fan.
Pick your poison below:
- Apple AirPods with wired charging case for $115 ($30 off)
- Apple AirPods with wireless charging case for $149.99 ($49.01 off)
Just $88 for Sony noise-canceling headphones? No way!
I own a pair of Sony WH-CH710N headphones and absolutely recommend them if you are looking for a good pair of budget headphones. I gladly paid around $200 for them, but right now you can get a pair for just $88! In their review, Sound Guys praised the WH-CH710N for its noise-canceling, comfortable padding, good battery life, and strong Bluetooth connection.
If are in the market for headphones and can’t spend more than $100, this is absolutely the best deal you’re going to find!
There are honestly a ton of great audio deals still available for Prime Day, outside of the Sony WH-CH710N and Airpods. Just take a look:
- Sony WF-XB700 true wireless earbuds for $78 ($52 off)
- Bose QC 35 II headphones for $199 ($150 off)
- Jabra Elite 65t Earbuds for $95 ($25 off)
- Sony WF-XB700 for $78 ($21 off)
- Amazon Echo Buds for $79.99 ($50 off)
- Sony WHXB900N Noise Cancelling for $123 ($125 off)
- Powerbeats Pro for $174.95 ($75 off)
- JBL Tune 120TWS True Wireless Earbuds for $39.95 ($60 off)
Get an Echo Dot for under $20 right now!
The Amazon Echo Dot (3rd gen) is normally $50, but right now it’s an extremely low $18.99. If you have yet to embrace the smart speaker trend, now is the time to do it. We’d also highly recommend picking up an Echo Dot if you only have one or two smart speakers in your home, as this is an easy way to bring Alexa into your home for cheap.
Not cheap enough? The Amazon Echo Flex can be yours right now for just $10! And that’s just hitting the surface. Here are some other great smart home deals:
- Ecobee home security bundle for $229.99 ($108.99 off, price in checkout)
- Ecobee smart thermostat for $199.99 ($50 off, price in checkout)
- Ecobee E3 Lite thermostat for $149.99 ($20 off)
- Ring Alarm 5-piece kit (2nd Gen) with Echo Dot for $119 ($130 off)
- Sonos PlayBase for $530 ($168 off)
- Pre-order the Amazon Echo Show 5 for $44.99 ($45 off)
- Echo Show 5 with Blink Mini Indoor Smart Security Camera for $49.99 ($75 off)
- Echo Show 8 for $64.99 ($65 off)
- Buy the Amazon Echo Auto for just $19.99 ($30 off)
- Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera for $99.99 ($30 off)
- Arlo Essential Spotlight 3-Camera Kit for $299.99 ($50 off)
- Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera for $199.99 ($50 off)
Roku Streaming Stick Plus for just $37
The Roku Streaming Stick Plus is a great way to add smart TV functionality to a TV or a monitor. It’s cheap, doesn’t take up a lot of space, and performs very well despite a very low $50 price tag. Right now you can save $13 and get it for just $37. At this price, it’s an absolute must-have if you still have a “dumb” TV or an aging streaming device that needs an upgrade.
Not the streaming device you’re looking for? Here are some other great streaming device deals you can still get:
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K for $29.99 ($20 off with promo code 4KFIRETV)
- Roku Express for $21 ($9 off)
- Roku Streaming Stick Plus for $37 ($13 off)
- Roku Premiere for $27 ($13 off)
- Fire TV Cube for $79.99 ($40 off)
- Fire TV Recast 500GB for $129.99 (Save $100)
- Fire TV Recast 1TB for $179.99 (Save $100)
Get a Kindle Paperwhite for $50 off
You’ll be hard-pressed to find a more popular e-reader than an Amazon Kindle. After all, the e-commerce giant did start out as a bookseller, after all. The Paperwhite offers one of the most complete e-reader experiences around, and you can even take it in the pool, unlike a paper book. It’s IPX8 rated, and it offers up to 32GB of storage space so you can take your whole library on the go.
If you want more than just the Kindle Paperwhite, you can also grab a bundle with a cover and power adapter, as well as other Kindle models:
- Kindle Paperwhite Essentials Bundle for $120 ($70 off)
- Kindle Oasis for $174.99 ($75 off)
- Kindle Kids Edition for $74.99 ($35 off)
Razer Blade 15 series is heavily discounted, save between $300 – $600 off
Prime Day always seems to be a great time to upgrade your PC gaming setup. You can grab parts to build your own rig, or grab Razer’s powerful flagship — the Razer Blade 15. This base model packs a 10th-generation Intel Core i7-10750H CPU, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660Ti graphics, and 16GB of RAM to keep you locked into the game. Oh, and all of the Chroma RGB lighting you could ask for.
If the base model isn’t quick enough for you, you can also save $600 on the even more powerful Advanced model right here:
You can even round things out with a whole host of Razer accessories:
- Razer Cynosa Chroma gaming keyboard for $45.99 ($14 off)
- DeathAdder V2 gaming mouse for $55.99 ($14 off)
- Kraken Gaming Headset in Black or Green for $49.99 ($30 off)
- Seiren Emote Streaming Microphone in Black for $99.99 ($80 off)
Looking for other options? Here are some of the best laptop deals currently available:
- Samsung Galaxy Book S for $749.99 ($200 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Book Ion for $1,099.99 ($200 off)
- Google Pixelbook Go for $1,199 ($200 off)
- Asus ZenBook Pro Duo UX581 for $1,999 ($644 off)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 for $780 ($119 off)
- Apple MacBook Air for $899.99 ($100 off)
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch for $2,079 ($220 off)
- Acer Aspire 1 15.6-inch laptop for $399 ($100 off)
- Acer ConceptD 3 Ezel convertible notebook for $1,249.99 ($150 off)
Looking for even more deals? We have a list for that.
While this article covers some of the better deals that are still available, there are hundreds of great products still on sale! Check out our Amazon Prime deals hub for even more. We are updating it regularly as prices change and deals end.