One of the few things to keep us sane right now is the number of new shows and movies to watch. Social distancing has both good and bad effects on TV shopping: You don’t have to stare blankly at a wall of TVs, but it’s also really hard to choose online. To make things a little bit easier, we’ve gone ahead and rounded up some of the best early Black Friday TV deals available right now.
Featured deal: Save $700 on the Samsung 75-inch Q70T Smart TV
Our list of the best TV deals is full of gems right now, but this 32% discount on the Samsung 75-inch Q70T QLED Smart TV is particularly noteworthy. Right now Amazon has it on sale for $1,497.99 ($702 off).
You know you’re getting high-class electronics from Samsung, and the powerful 4K quantum processor automatically optimizes the picture on this QLED smart TV to deliver a more immersive experience. Motion Rate 240 minimizes blur on-screen during your favorite action scenes, plus Active Voice Amplifier analyzes the ambient noise in your home then enhances the voices in the scene so you can hear the dialogue clearly. These are just a couple of examples of the features packed into this 2020 model.
You shouldn’t have to lift a finger to control a smart TV of this quality, and Alexa is built-in for this very reason. Everything can be orchestrated via voice control, making it a natural fit for your smart home.
To check out the deal hit the widget below, or scroll on for more of the best TV deals available right now.
Buy it Now
Best 30-39 inch TV deals
If you need a new TV and you have limited space, a 32-inch TV is probably your best bet. You can easily fit one in a home office or a dorm room without feeling overwhelmed. Of course, a 32-inch TV often sacrifices an HDMI port and top-end resolution, but you can usually find one for under $200.
Here are the best deals we can find right now:
- Vizio D-Series 32-inch TV for $169.99 (save $50)
- Samsung Class HD 32-inch Smart TV for $147.99 (save $32)
- Samsung The Frame 3.0 32-inch QLED Smart TV for $597.99 (save $102)
Best 40-49 inch TV deals
40-inch TVs offer a step up from the 30-inch category both in terms of resolution and in port options. You often get a third HDMI port to add a game system or streaming device, and there are plenty of 4K options. 40-inch TVs are a great option for many rooms as long as you have a little more space to work with.
Here are some of the best deals available:
- Toshiba 43-inch Class LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV for $209.99 (save $120)
- Insignia 43-inch Class LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV for $199.99 (save $100)
- Samsung Crystal UHD 43-inch Smart TV for $327.99 (save $20)
- Sony XBR-49X950H 49-inch UHD TV for $998 (save $202)
Best 50-59 inch TV deals
At 50 inches and above, you can pretty much expect the top specs on any TV. OLED and QLED screens become more standard, and you really start to push home theater territory. You can feel like you’re in the crowd at your favorite football game or crossing the galaxy in your favorite show.
Here are a few of the best options currently available:
- LG 55-inch BX 4K Smart OLED TV for $1,296.99 (save $503)
- Samsung 55-inch Q90T QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV for $1,297.99 (save $502)
- LG OLED55GXP 4K UHD 55-inch TV for $1,896.99 (save $803)
Best 60-69 inch TV deals
60-inch TVs offer many of the same high-end features as 50-inch TVs, just on a larger scale. You can expect 4K and OLED options and HDR quality, but you can also expect to pay more of a premium price. You might not want to sit too close to a TV this large, but you should be able to see crystal-clear detail even from across the room.
Here are three of the best 65-inch TV deals we could find:
- LG UK6300PUE 65-inch UHD TV for $799 (save $401)
- LG 65-inch Nano 9 Series Class 4K Smart UHD NanoCell TV for $996.99 (save $1,503)
- Samsung Q90T 65-inch 4K Smart TV for $1,897.99 (save $800)
Best 70 inch and above TV deals
If you have the money and space, a 70-inch TV is the biggest and best bang for the most bucks. It’s a great size if you’re building a full-scale home theater or if you just want to maximize your viewing potential. Odds are you won’t find any extra features that 50 and 60-inch TVs don’t offer, but you’ll probably have the biggest screen in the neighborhood.
Here are some big discounts we’ve rounded up:
- LG 77-inch C9 4K HDR Smart OLED TV for $3,496.99 (save $3,503)
- LG 75SM9970PUA 8K UHD TV for $2,798.98 (save $2,201)
- Samsung MU9000 4K UHD 75-inch TV for $1,299.95 (save $2,700)
- LG 75-inch Nano 9 Series Class 4K Smart UHD NanoCell TV for $1,496.99 (save $1,003)
There you go, the best TV deals we could find right now. However, deals tend to change very rapidly so some of them may end before we can update the list. If you want a few general hubs of TV deals, you can check out these outlets: